A head-turning Exterior
Habitat’s striking exterior commands attention on the corner of Guelph St and E Broadway. Designed by award-winning Formosis Architecture, its bold envelope delivers a modernist mix of indoor-outdoor living spaces with a cutting edge west coast feel. Taking a community-forward approach to living, Habitat brings life to its laneway by activating the alley with new storefronts primed for local makers and artisans.
Habitat’s crisp, contemporary interiors are where form meets function. An ode to the philosophy of “less is more,” each element is expertly designed to maximize space and visual impact by the award-winning Cristina Oberti Design. Outfitted with natural tones and textures inspired by its surroundings, each interior stuns with an understated finish and maximum livability. The result is a space that is equally creative as it is comfortable; a canvas for the homeowner’s next studio project or cocktail hour.
With a sleek, current architectural envelope and minimal, modernist interior touches, Habitat’s bold design asks its residences to consider what they love and need most in a home, and demand the best of it.
Habitat adds an artisanal touch to each kitchen with a millwork accent frame and beautiful open shelf feature. Urban one bedroom homes have the opportunity to add a unique millwork slat divider as an upgrade, adding to a sense of space and flow while providing privacy to the bedroom. An ode to high-end Japanese design, this special detail brings the best of the natural world in with true craftsmanship.
Choose Your Best Backdrop
Two Distinct Schemes
- Situated in the heart of Mount Pleasant surrounded by a creative community of craft breweries, eclectic cafes, restaurants and local boutiques
- A short 5 minute walk to the future Mount Pleasant Skytrain Station
- 5-minute drive to downtown Vancouver, 15 minutes by bus or bike
- 10-minute walk to the new Hootsuite HQ and the Great Northern Way tech/education/employment hub including the new Emily Carr Campus, Centre for Digital Media, Lululemon, MEC, Finning and Nature’s Path global HQ
- 5-minute walk to Dude Chilling Park, Mt. Pleasant Farmer’s Market & the Mt. Pleasant Community Centre
- Clean contemporary interior design by award-winning Cristina Oberti Design with two colour palettes to choose from: light and dark
- Contemporary laminate flooring throughout the home
- White roller blinds
- Stacking front loading high efficiency washers / dryers
- Gas splitters (BBQ + Firepit) and water bibs on 2nd floor lane-side patios and rooftop patios
- Comprehensive 2/5/10 New home warranty
- Boutique 4-storey mixed use building, with retail on the ground level and 70 residences above.
- 9 locally serving curated retail spaces along E Broadway, Guelph and the laneway, bringing life to the lane.
- Secured underground parking*
- Secured storage lockers and bike stall storage*
- Future electric car charging capabilities for all residential parking stalls (upgrade available)
- Common rooftop patio with outdoor BBQ and fire pit lounge areas and flexible amenity room with work stations
- Wood style accent feature frame and open shelf
- Matte cabinetry with built-in internal drawers
- Quartz countertop and vertical tile backsplash
- Recessed LED puck lighting below upper cabinetry
- Built-in under sink recycling organizer
- Premium Italian Fulgor Milano appliance package with fully integrated fridge and dishwasher for a clean and seamless
- White quartz countertop
- Full height mirror and wood veneer medicine cabinet and vanity with fully integrated LED lighting
- Matte grey porcelain floor tile and modern vertical stack white surround wall tiles and backsplash
- Sleek matte black hardware and plumbing fixtures
- Rain shower head with adjustable handle for spa like experience in all 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom master ensuites
Culture &Community Are Interwoven